23rd August 2017, 12:46 PM
L.ponraj

Procedure to apply for pharmacy based courses while working as staff nurse?

I am working as a staff nurse at GH. I want to know job opportunity and pharmacy courses, duration of courses? Can you please suggest me the right course to take up which will give me more job opportunity? Awaiting for the response.

24th August 2017, 11:02 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to apply for pharmacy based courses while working as staff nurse?

Pharmacy course can be joined on the basis of 12th standard with biology as one of the subject. You can do graduation in pharmacy with which you can get job in Pharmacies, Pharma industries and research fields. As the number of students joining pharmacy is increasing, competition to get a good job is also increasing. Hence, you should opt for a reputed university which offers good placement in industries.
Duration of Pharmacy course is 4 years for bachelors and 3 years for diploma. You should choose a course according to your capability to complete it and work hard to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?