22nd August 2017, 01:50 PM
nagma parveen shuja

Am I eligible to get admission in Oxford university after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks?

Sir/Madam, I got 55% marks class 12 boards and 59 in English. Currently, I am pursuing BA General course, I would like to ask you whether I am eligible to get admission in Oxford university. Can you please guide me with complete details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  3. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  6. Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  10. How to take admission for MBA in Oxford University UK
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  13. How to get BS admission in Oxford University, Harvard University, Cambridge University or Stanford University for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  14. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  15. Am I eligible to enroll for Ph.D Law in Indian University after completion of LLM with 50 percent marks?
  16. Post graduate Media related courses available at Oxford University? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  18. How an Indian MBBS aspirant can get admission in Oxford University?
24th August 2017, 10:03 PM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Oxford university after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks?

Oxford University is highly dignified Institution that takes students with special talents and highly skilled students in any specific area. To apply at Oxford University the requirements are as follows-

English Language Requirements- As teaching is done in English, you must clear language test with a good score.
Interview- Interviews will be conducted as per the requirements and you must clear them effectively.
Test- As part the program you choose, tests can be conducted to test your knowledge in the same.

As your 10+2 marks are very less, you can work hard in graduation and also focus on clearing international language test required to get into OXFORD and also other exams needed for it. Then, your 12th marks will not matter much as admission is done on the basis of language test and other course entrance test for foreign students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?