11th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for B.Tech 2nd year after passing ITI electronics?

How to process in b. Tech 2nd year after complete I.T.I. electronic.

17th June 2012, 01:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for B.Tech 2nd year after passing ITI electronics?

After completing ITI successfully, you can seek admission to second year of B.Tech course. Admission is done on the basis of an entrance test called Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by specific Universities that offers the course. Each university issues a notification regarding the same. The LEET exam for the 2012 batch has already been conducted. Further details on admission can be obtained from the official website of the University concerned.
17th January 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

my name is eswar me completed iti fitter (mechanical) with 85% ,
so I eligible for a 2nd yesr btach mechanical engineering and which collages in eligible
30th March 2015, 02:07 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

You can definitely take admission in 2nd year of B.tech if you will go through a valid proceed.If you wants to get admission directly in the second year then you will have to go through a lateral
entry process.
If you have completed your three years of course after 10th std then only you will be allowed to get admission in the second year.The first thing which you will have to do is to fill the counselling form of the technical university in which you have decided to take admission.

Once you submit the application form you will be called for the selection of the college under that university on the basis of your marks and on the basis of you rank in the entrance exam.

If you marks will be good then you will definitely get any seat in any college of that university else you will have to try for the next university.
Some of the entrance exam which are conducted in India for the allotment of seats are as below:

IIT-JEE,BITSAT,UPTU SEE,AMU,MPTU,KIITEE JEE,RPET.UPES,VITEEE JEE

Fill the form as per your choice and go through the steps which I have explained.My best wishes are with you.
13th June 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering is best in ITI to get easily admission in B-tech 2nd year and also have good scope in future?
31st December 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.tech 2nd year after ITI (Electricals). What is the process of joining in b.tech 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?