30th April 2018, 01:20 AM
Shivsdrock

Procedure to check JEE Main result?

Hello, I have heard that JEE Main result is published. I am trying to check it but I don't know how to check it. Please let me know the procedure to check my JEE Main result? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the JEE Main exam result will be out?
  2. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  3. How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%
  4. Application date of JEE Main and Advanced for 2017-18
  5. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  6. Possible rank in JEE Main if get 200 marks being a general candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main at the age of 16 years old being an OBC candidate?
  8. Can I apply for JEE Advanced next year if qualified in JEE Main in this year?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. One who qualifies the JEE Main 2016 can appear in JEE Main 2017?
  13. How to confirm whether AIEEE Application form has been reached CBE office or not?
  14. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
  15. When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  16. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  17. Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?
  18. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2018, 08:53 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to check JEE Main result?

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is an Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board for Secondary Education). This test is conducted once in every year as JEE mains & JEE advanced. The candidates who have qualified in the exam can get admission for engineering courses in different universities.

The process for checking the JEE results are given below:

- Firstly visit the official website of JEE.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth & click on the submit button.
- You can see your JEE score, local rank & All India level rank & your qualification about the JEE advanced exam.
- You can download your score card by clicking on the download button.
25th May 2018, 01:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in undergraduate technical degree course i.e; B.Tech/B.Arch across CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology ) like IITs, NITs, ISM, etc. and other private engineering colleges.

The same examination is held by CBSE once every year in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advanced respectively.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to check JEE Main result which was declared on 30th April then for that you need to refer to the link www.cbseresults.nic.in.
26th May 2018, 04:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, JEE Main result is published on CBSE Results official site.

Here is the link given below to view result.

Link: http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?