31st March 2012, 10:57 PM
pik.1

Procedure to complete my education from Netaji Open University? I am a commerce student

what is d procedure to complete my education in netaji open university. i am a commerce student and left my studies few yrs bk due to family problme. but no w want to continue studies. plzz hekp me wid the procedure with ful details

Related Questions:
  1. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce Quantitative Techniques (Paper 8) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Netaji Subhas Open University, Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 16) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  6. Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?
  7. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  8. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  10. Where can I do MSc in distance? -- [New]
  11. Names of universities offering M.A English with M.Phil through distance?
  12. Names of the good universities offering M.A with M.Phil English through distance/correspondence?
  13. Which are the distance learning institutes in Allahabad approved by AICTE
  14. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i be eligible to apply for correspondence MBA? I am working as a QA
  16. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce Advanced Financial Accounting (Paper 10) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I pursue correspondence degree course after passing 12th?
  18. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
1st May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to complete my education from Netaji Open University? I am a commerce student

how to complete my studies from 9th class level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?