25th September 2015, 01:36 AM
Arpitadattacoochbehar

Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?

Hello,
How can I secure admission M.Sc in Zoology through Distance Education in Netaji Subhas Open University? Please tell me about the procedure for admission immediately.
With Regards-
Arpita Datta,
West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  3. How to get admission in Netaji Open University for taking up Ph.D?
  4. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  5. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From which institute or college can I pursue B.Ed degree with an affordable fee?
  11. Netaji Subhas Open University, Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 16) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate History (Paper 4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can i be eligible to apply for correspondence MBA? I am working as a QA
  14. How to do Ph.D from Netaji Shubhas Open University after scoring 47% in masters in English
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  16. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  17. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  18. How can I do correspondence MBA after BSc?
20th October 2015, 02:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?

As you want to do M.Sc in zoology through distance education mode in Netaji Subhash Open University. Following are the details regrading the admission in this course in this university:

Educational qualification The student must possess a honors graduate in zoology for getting admission in this program.

Selection Procedure The selection in this program is done on the basis of merit which is decided as the marks obtained in the graduation.

Fee 16000. This amount has to be paid at the time of counselling in the form of demand draft.

**Since the online filling of application form starts in the month of july and continues till the last of August. So in my opinion you have to regularly visit to the website to gather information regarding this .
24th March 2018, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?

I'm a bio pass graduate student with 73%. I passed out in 2010 can I get a chance to admission in msc in zoology?
20th June 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a two years B Sc (bio) graduate .can I read M Sc in Zoology in distance ?
19th July 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is held for getting admission in Zoology PG course under NSOU ?
4th August 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio pass graduate student with54. 87%,can I get a chance to admission in M. Sc in zoology.
26th September 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio pass graduate student with 61% can I get a chance to admission in m.sc in zoology from distance education
8th November 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc graduate student with 60% can i get chance to admission in msc zoology from distance education?????
5th July 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc.(pass) graduate with zoology as pass paper with 60% marks. Can I apply for zoology MSC course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?