5th August 2011, 12:58 PM
shivam garg1991

Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers?

I Have done CA-INTER,now i want to do bcom corresspondence from ignou.plz tell me the procedure.is it true that i have to give only 6 papers?

28th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers?

I Have done 2 scince,now i want to do bcom corresspondence from ignou.plz tell me the procedure.
29th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers?

i want to do bcom corresspondence from ignou.plz tell me the procedure.
2nd December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bcom correspondence from ignou.pls tell me the procedure
3rd February 2012, 10:46 PM

can i do b.com in one year
12th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

It seems that you are interested in applying for IGNOU entrance exam. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a national university with its headquarters in New Delhi named after former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
To get admission in IGNOU distance education program, you have to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination conducted by IGNOU. The course is 700/- rupees per course.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
1st March 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing CA and i want to do b.com honors from ignou and i m foreign student.
so i want to know the detail procedure for getting admission.
12th March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.COM CORRESPONDENCE FROM IGNOU
29th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, WANTS TO DO GRADUATION FROM COMMERCE FROM IGNOU? PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE.
3rd April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello am shiva, i have completed CA-IPCC and wanted to persue degree in ignou university.so,can anybody help me in getting the admission in to ignou,bcoz i dont knw the details to proceed.
8th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED IPCC.AND DOING ARTICLES NOW.I WANT TO DO BCOM FROM IGNOU.WILL TELL ME HOW MANY PAPERS I HAVE TO WRITE AND HOW MANY YEARS IT TAKES TO COMPLETE?
13th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

mujhe frist year k paper nahi dene iske liye kya karna padega plese jaldi bataye
3rd July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for doing bcom in one year from IGNOU after ipcc
7th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

last date for registration of b. com for ca student for 2013 june exam
29th July 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Does it affect the age of a person in getting admission for Graduation in the Ignou?
14th August 2012, 09:52 PM
samatha89
Member+

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a national university with its headquarters in New Delhi named after former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
To get admission in IGNOU distance education program, you have to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination conducted by IGNOU. The course is 700/- rupees per course.
5th January 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the pro
11th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Bcom waht is the eligibility
16th June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has cleared the CPT exam. now she wants to do CA IPCC and B.com from ignou. what is the procedure, fee, how many papers she have to attempt? pls clear and thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?