11th September 2011, 05:01 PM
deepalidalaya

Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university

sir,
i have done B.A from madurai kamraj university through distance learning.
i would like to know if ignou offers b.ed correspondence course? if yes, wat is the eligibility criteria, duration of course, month in which examination is held and yearly fees.
also when is the form issued for taking admission?
does doing correspondence b.ed from ignou has same weightage as tat of regular b.ed?
will i be able to get job in reputed govt and private college by doing correspondence b.ed?
will it affect payment given to me as tat of regular b.ed teachers?

if not then does pune university offer b.ed correspondence course through distance education- pl give me details regarding the course same as above.
or other universities tat offer the course

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  2. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  5. IGNOU offers M.E. in Mechanical through Correspondence?
  6. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  9. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  10. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  11. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  12. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  13. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
  14. Am i eligible to join correspondence PhD program after my MCA from IGNOU?
  15. How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed
  16. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU?
  17. B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
22nd February 2012, 10:16 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university

For pursuing B.ed course in IGNOU a graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% of marks is required.The duration of this course is minimum of two years,course fee is around 17,400 and two years teaching experience in any recognized school.Age no bar.
8th March 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university

when is the next entrance exam
5th April 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

im a pass out in grduation in hotel managemrnt from amity university and currently working in an MNC company and im interested of doing correspondance B.E.D what would be the eligibility for doing B.E.D.
3rd May 2012, 01:20 PM
romi_bal

Eligibility:
1. A bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university
2. In-service teachers with 2 years full-time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis in a primary secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by Central or State Government or a Union Territory. Age no bar.

Duration: 2 years,
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi

Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website : www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of Regional centres by Registered / Speed Post to Concerned Regional Centre.

For further details visit website: www.ignou.ac.in
11th May 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

has one to go through the entrance test for pursuing ignou distance b.ed course? if so, then when will be the next entrance test?
2nd June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

if bachelor of arts graduates need to go in for b.ed through open university then what subjects are we to choose
13th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

is a 2year teaching experience compulsary to join B.Ed correspondence?
17th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I had completed M.A and further want to do join B.ed, Distance course. but no any teaching experince is it posssible?
3rd July 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Does B.Ed Candidates from Government institutions are given more weightage than candidates who have done the same from Private colleges?
3rd March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have teaching experience,want to do ded through ignou,what r the procedures to take addmission
24th February 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer's correspondence course for d.ed ..programs ...I need the details of that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?