26th February 2014, 02:07 PM
parteek goyal

How to do B.Com correspondence after doing CA Inter?

I Have done CA-INTER, now i want to do b.com (honours) correspondence from ignou. Please tell me the procedure. Is it true that i have to give only 6 papers?

Reply as soon as possible. Please tell me the complete procedure

30th November 2017, 04:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do B.Com correspondence after doing CA Inter?

You will have to clear all papers of Bachelor of Commerce in correspondence mode. Chartered Accountancy aspirant who has not finished his course do not get relaxation in subject of papers.

Students who have passed all stages of CA course are considered as equivalent to graduation. You can apply for correspondence course at official website of IGNOU which is www.ignou.ac.in. The next admission will start in December to January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?