6th January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Ed through distance or correspondence with no experience?

what is the procedure to do b.ed through distance or through correspondence with no experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed through distance or correspondence with no experience?
  3. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  5. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  9. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  10. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  11. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  12. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  14. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  15. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
10th January 2012, 06:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed through distance or correspondence with no experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to do b.ed through distance or through correspondence with no experience?
Candidates who wish to pursue B.Ed through correspondence, must be working as a teacher for the last 2 years in government or private schools.
Candidates without teaching experience has to pursue the course through regular courses.
Therefore, if you are a graduate without teaching experience of atleast 2 years, you won't be considered eligible for the course through distance mode.
21st March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed through distance or correspondence with no experience?

b ed coollage west bengl corrsponding
22nd March 2012, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those candidate have completed graduation or post graduation from recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.

Your graduation or post graduation marks must be hold above 45% . For SC/ST candidate this marks is decreased to above 40% marks for only distance B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria so any one who holds the above criteria are eligible for B.Ed course.

For Admission to B.Ed course you can contact to college authority.

B.ED COLLEGE IN INDIA THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE:-
  • Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
  • Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
  • Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education
  • Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education
  • Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi
  • Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
  • Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
  • Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?