6th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?

what is the procedure to do b.ed through distance or through correspondence with no experience?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  4. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  7. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  8. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  9. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  10. Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?
  11. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  12. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  13. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  14. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
13th February 2012, 12:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to do b.ed through distance or through correspondence with no experience?
please send me the details
It is not possible to pursue Bachelor of Education course through correspondence without having teaching experience. The course is basically regulated by the National Council for Teacher Education and according to its guidelines, candidates willing to pursue B.Ed through distance mode, must be working as a teacher since two years or more. This is applicable to both Graduates as well as Master Degree holder.
If you do not have teaching experience, it is mandatory to pursue the course through regular classes.
11th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?

I want to do bed through correspondence. I do not have any teaching experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?