26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?

I have done my higher secondary examination in 11 3 system and now want to do my graduation by correspondence or distance learning. please advise procedure and course,? What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?

26th September 2015, 10:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my higher secondary examination in 11 3 system and now want to do my graduation by correspondence or distance learning. please advise procedure and course,? What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?

The same procedure will be followed for Graduation through correspondence mode. Interested students are required to fill the application form online through official website of the respective university. You are required to fill the application form online through official website.

- You need to visit the official website and click the requisite link Online Application.
- You are required to fill the all required details and take out a print of the confirmation page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?