14th October 2011, 01:24 PM
sanju ji

Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?

Dear sir,
This is sanjay i want to do IAS .im pursuing mba last semester with correspondence so can u tell me im able to do this and what the procedure of doing IAS .so plz tell which time is entrance test and how can i apply.

thanx
sanjay

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU?
  2. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
  3. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  4. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  5. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  6. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  7. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  8. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for IAS examination after doing MBA in finance?
  10. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  11. Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016
  12. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  13. Eligibilty criteria and procedure to apply for IAS exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  15. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  18. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
14th October 2011, 09:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju ji View Post
Dear sir,
This is sanjay i want to do IAS .im pursuing mba last semester with correspondence so can u tell me im able to do this and what the procedure of doing IAS .so plz tell which time is entrance test and how can i apply.

thanx
sanjay
IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service.

To become IAS Officer, you need to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination and this examination was conducted by UPSC every year.

The examination was Conducted in Two stages, Preliminary examination and Main examination, Preliminary examination are also called CSAT Examination, CSAT Stands for Civil services aptitude test, In this examination there will be 2 Paper and Both are of same marks and Duration and The examination was Objective. You have to cracked the Preliminary examination First, Only then you are eligible to apply for The Main examination, Main examination was Descriptive and you have to choose one optional subjects as per your graduation for Main examination.

This examination was Generally conducted in may every year and To apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university, In Notification it was Not mentioned that only Regular graduates are eligible, So if you have completed your Graduation form a recognised university, then you are eligible for CSAT Examination.

So, Graduation is the minimum Eligiblity To apply for UPSC CSAT Examination.

To apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of This examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC website in the Month of February.

For Next year UPSC Civil services examination Notification was Going to be declared on 04/Feb/2012 and the last date of apply for this examination was 05/March/2012 and the Preliminary examination was Going to be held on 20/May/2012.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then apply for This examination Online OR Offline.

General candidates in this examination will gets 4 Attempts, OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No limits for SC/ST Candidates.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for CSAT Examination and for more Information check the official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
14th October 2011, 09:28 PM
nwlrbz

Default Hello

Hi all, just registered for and I have some knowledge to forward
14th October 2011, 09:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju ji View Post
Dear sir,

thanx
sanjay

Eligibility Criteria For Civil Service Exams

According to the UPSC guidelines..a candidate must satisfy the following criterion to appear for the Civil Service Exam :-

1) You need to be a graduate or a final year graduation student in any stream from an AICTE or UGC recognized University..

2) You should be in the age limit of 21-30 years for general category,21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST

The maximum number of attempts allowed for the general category is 4,for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST there is no limit..

Exam Pattern :-

There are 2 rounds for clearing this exam

1) Prelims :- This round..also known as Civil Service Aptitude Test(CSAT) has 2 objective papers which will test your general knowledge,current affairs and aptitude..

2) Mains :- If you clear the Prelims,then you shall qualify for the Mains where you will face nine papers..where your knowledge of your graduation subjects shall be tested..

If you clear both the rounds..you shall be called for the interview and the final selection..

Important Dates :-

The forms shall be available to you in the month of February..

The Prelims are held in last week of May and the results for the Prelims shall be declared in the first half of August..

The Mains shall be conducted in the last week of October and the results shall be announced in the mid of March..

The interview shall be held in the last week of April and the result shall be announced within 2 weeks of the interview..

For any more queries or further information..you can log on to the following site and clear your doubts..

http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
16th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?

when did the mat entrance held for taking addmision in mba
18th November 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
can i have some sample question papers with answers for revisions ??/
suggest some references for the preparation , can i get in my mail id /??
10th January 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

which subject i choose for IAS exam after doing mba in finance and H.R.
17th January 2012, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

After clearing csat can i take some time for the main exam or it is necessary to give test for the same year???
15th March 2012, 08:52 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you are eligible .
Minimum Educational Qualifications are:
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the
Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an
Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.

Age :- 21 years to 35 years, age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines i.e 3 years in upper limit for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

No. of Attempts:- 4 for General , no limit for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?