1st October 2015, 02:57 PM
Lediya Ebenezer

Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016

Hello

Sir/Mam

I would like to know the next scheduled date for IAS entrance exam ( Preliminary )and please update me with its procedure to apply for IAS Entrance Exam ( Preliminary ) please help me to reach my goal of my life and i am of 23 years old B.com graduate ,am i elegible to wright this entrance exam of IAS.

2nd October 2015, 04:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016

In order to apply for the UPSC Civil Services examination, a candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the examination:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can apply for the examination.

>>The age limit for the examination is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for the exam as you are graduate in commerce and your age is 23 years.

The online application will begin from 23 April 2016 at the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in. You need to provide your personal details, upload photograph and signature, after that pay the fees through Debit card, SBI net banking or Challan.

The preliminary examination will be held on 07/08/2016. The last date to apply for the examination is 20/05/2016.
2nd October 2015, 04:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Service. To be an IAS officer you have to qualify in the Civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-32 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category.

So you are eligible to appear for the examination in the 2016. The examination is conducted in the three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages for the final selection. The notifications for the examination is the application for appearing in the examination will be available from 23rd April to 20th May 2016.

The examination will be conducted on the 7th August 2016. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?