6th June 2011, 10:17 AM
sakshi lahoti

Which branch provides better career opportunity, Chemical or Metallurgical?

which branch provide better career opportunity chemical or metalurgical?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I write GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical and Material Science branch
  2. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer?
  3. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  4. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  5. Which branch of engineering is better between CS, Electronics and Metallurgical?
  6. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  7. Am i eligible for B.Ttech programme in UDCT and B.E? What is the future scope?
  8. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  9. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma? -- [New]
  10. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  11. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  13. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  14. Can I get a seat in any of the top branch like CSE in NIT warangal? Currently I am getting a seat in chemical
  15. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from NIT Jamshedpur?
  17. Previous years question papers of PGECET in Metallurgical branch
  18. Can I apply for ONGC after graduating in Metallurgical Engineering above 60%
30th June 2011, 12:08 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch provides better career opportunity, Chemical or Metallurgical?

hey,
you can go for chemical only when you go for higher studies like gre and mtech all.because after that only the demand of chemical guys increases.

so,if you are not interested in higher studies then go for metalurgical branch because there demand is also good in present days.
good luck
2nd January 2012, 06:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch provides better career opportunity, Chemical or Metallurgical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshi lahoti View Post
hi,

You chose in which you have interest so that you can easily get success.
In my opinion success is not depend on the course you chose.It depend on you hard work and Determination.

ALL THE BEST!
14th March 2012, 11:17 PM
omprakash_dhaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshi lahoti View Post
i think chemical and metallurgy both branch provides almost equal oppournities.if you have b.tech in metallurgy then chance of getting a job out side india is very high.in chemical you can find job in india as well as abroad.

for more detail visit Metallurgy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy

Books
More
Jalandhar, Punjab
Change location
Search Options
The web
Pages from India
Any time
Past hour
Past 24 hours
Past 2 days
Past week
Past month
Past year
Custom range...
More search tools
Search Results
Metallurgy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetallurgyGeorg Agricola, author of De re metallica, an important early work on metal extraction. Metallurgy is a domain of materials science that studies the physical and ...
Archaeometallurgy - Metallurgy in pre-Columbian ... - Carbonyl metallurgy
Metallurgy
www.sciencedaily.com/articles/m/metallurgy.htm
15th March 2012, 08:51 AM
tudi.swethna

hai dear..
Well I can suggest you to go with your interest because its your carrer plan.. its not important which subject have greater demand.. its important to choice your interest subject..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?