11th April 2012, 10:38 AM
ashutosh.3663

Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?

sir, i am doing M.Tech(cse).i want to do phd. what is the procedure to do phd. from a good enginering college. whethe i have to give some other exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  6. How much GATE Scholarship is provided through MHRD?
  7. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD if pursuing Distance M.Phil?
  10. What is the procedure to do MS in USA after pursuing B.Tech with CSE trade
  11. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. How to enroll for PHD in CSE or IT at Punjab without entrance exams?
  13. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  15. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for JNTU External PhD Entrance Test?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
9th May 2012, 11:22 AM
tinku kumar dubey

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?

At least 55% marks in MA/MSc/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in appropriate branches needed. PhD programme in several disciplines in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Materials Science and Engineering), Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Humanities & Social Sciences (Cognitive Science, English, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology)are available.Applications from prospective candidates are invited throughout the year.so you can register any time throughout the year .some of the colleges offering ph.d cource are:IIT Gandhinagar ,a.n.j.a coleges etcs
3rd March 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?

I AM RAKESH I AM PURSING M.TECH 2 YEAR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.....I AM INTERESTED IN PH.D..WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?