27th November 2011, 03:56 AM
sunil dutt sharma

Procedure to do Ph.D in Physics from Delhi University?

what is procedure to do phd in physics from delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. Important dates for PhD in Physics at Delhi University
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Physics at Andhra University for a postgraduate of Nagarjuna University?
  5. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Physics from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  10. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  11. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  13. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  14. How can I get missing PhD registration number?
  15. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Physics?
8th December 2011, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Physics from Delhi University?

Hi friend for pursuing P.hd in the field of Physics first of all you must have your bachelors degree in physics and also a master’s degree in Physics from any of the universities with minimum 55% of marks.And course continues till you complete your thesis.After completing it one gets the doctorate degree.

Wish you luck
8th December 2011, 10:19 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Hi friend for pursuing P.hd in the field of Physics first of all you must have your bachelors degree in physics and also a master’s degree in Physics from any of the universities with minimum 55% of marks.And course continues till you complete your thesis.After completing it one gets the doctorate degree.
9th December 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how can start to fill farm for test if any and when farms are available and from where and cost. tell me duration of fiiling farms.
9th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

when and from where farns are available to test for phd physics.
11th December 2011, 01:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for admission to the PhD programme, you must have completed Master’s or M. Phil degree from Delhi University or any other recognized university. You should have at least 55% marks in Master’s degree and at least 50% marks in M. Phil degree. You have to appear for the admission test conducted by the board. Those who have qualified in the test are required to fill up the form of the Board of Research Studies (Management) at the Faculty of Management Studies. After this test, the qualified candidates have to appear for a personal interview also.
30th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I did not take any honours in my bachelor degree,so if i complete physics in master degree,do i have any chance to persue Ph.D?
6th February 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed masters in physics from tribhuvan university,Nepal.I have not done thesis in masters but in its place I have given one extra subject i.e.Astrophysics. So can I persue p.hd from delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?