22nd January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?

Hello
I have done M.Phil from Kurukshetra University. At present I am working as Professor in JIMS, New Delhi which is an affiliated institute from Idraprastha University, Delhi. I want to do Phd in Mass Communication from any UGC recognised University from distance education. Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
23rd January 2015, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?

The notification for distance mode Ph.D is released by University every year along with the regular Ph.D courses and have to apply on a prescribed application according to the guidelines mentioned in the notification. As a M.Phil qualified candidate you are straight away eligible for Ph.D admission without appearing for any entrance exam.

If you are having M.Phil qualification then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. You don't have to appear for any entrance exam because M.Phil qualified candidates are exempted from entrance exam and can directly apply for Ph.D admission.

There are many Universities offering Ph.D in distance mode and all you have to do is apply when the notification for Ph.D is released by the University. If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET or have any teaching fellowship then your admission will become very easy. Hence, don't worry about anything and apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?