28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?

Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Physics.
I want to study PhD in Physics in Abroad.
Kindly arrange the details for me of
University of Cambridge.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  2. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  3. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
  5. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  7. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  8. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  9. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  10. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  11. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  15. Should I have to appear in GMAT to study Management course in University of Cambridge?
  16. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  17. How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Anna University being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do further studies in subjects related to physics? I am a cambridge A level graduate
31st March 2018, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?

You have to appear for GRE, if you are willing to get Ph.D admission abroad after M.Sc degree. Most of the reputed universities will consider GRE score for admission.

In addition to your GRE score, you also need IELTS/TOEFL score to fulfill English proficiency. You need to have minimum qualifying in it to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?