7th March 2012, 08:24 PM
nigam_harsh

Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?

what are the procedure and documentation require of opening a new B.ED. college in raipur chattisgarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get application forms for Chattisgarh Pre-MCA common entrance exam in Raipur? List of colleges in Raipur which having low fee structure for the same?
  3. Is there any coaching institute for preparation for MDS entrance exam in Raipur Chattisgarh
  4. How can I open a new B.Ed College in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can I get admission in CS branch in Raipur NIT after scoring 47829 AIR and state rank of 519? Which other branches can I get int Raipur NIT or any other NIT?
  6. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 53 marks in JEE mains?
  7. List of colleges which are available to apply for B.Ed course in Chattisgarh? -- [New]
  8. List of Bank PO coaching in centres in Raipur(Chattisgarh)
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  10. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  11. Entrance exam and collages for biotechnology in raipur?
  12. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  13. Is there any university with the name of Anna Technological University, Raipur?
  14. How to do M.Tech in CSE in Correspondence in Chattisgarh having completed MCA from Raipur Institute of Technology?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get the graduation degree from Durga college, Raipur to go abroad?
  16. Model test question papers for B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  18. Names of coaching centers for MDS, AIIMS and AIPG entrance exam in Bangalore?
16th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?

procedure & documentation require to open new b.ed collage in west bengal diamond harbour ?
16th March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?

procedure and documentation require to open new b.ed collage in west bengal?
11th May 2012, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Bed collage me admision ki janjkari chahiye,sir please help me?
3rd June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Jammu b.ed valid?
17th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documantation required to open for new B.Ed college in Jharkhand?
29th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?
24th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How open a B.Ed college in odisha? How much land required in this project?
26th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documantation required to open for new B.Ed college in chhattisgarh, plz tell me as soon as
5th October 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

procedure to open b.ed college in jharkhand(ramgarh cantt) under binobha bhave university
4th November 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how to opedn bed college in punjab pls guide 9216307208
9th December 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

let me know the procedure and documentation require of opening a new B.ED. college in calcutta surroundings.
23rd December 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in up?
30th December 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how open new bed college in cg.g. pls infom cunstruction bilding area etc pls mo-09981063544
8th January 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a B.Ed college in Ghaziabad,UP. I will be thankful to you if you provide me detail procedures for strarting B.Ed college. Plz inform me at [email protected]
17th February 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i want to start a b.ed college in rajakot gujarat i will be thankful to you provide me detail procedures for starting b.ed college plz inform me at vision elevator 10@gmail. com
17th February 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I Want to start at D ED and B ED College in maihar disst satna MP
please mail me details and procedure for starting college

[email protected]
26th April 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to start a B ED college in unnao disst up i want to know what is the procedure for starting college
15th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND M.Ed college in dasnagar howrah kolkata.
Kindly let me know as early as possible
my mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-documentation-required-open-new-b-ed-college-raipur-chattisgarh-655689.html
8th October 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-documentation-required-open-new-b-ed-college-raipur-chattisgarh-655689.html
24th December 2013, 12:22 PM

Post Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in howrah?

[QUOTE=nigam_harsh;1865263]what are the procedure and documentation require of opening a new B.ED. college in howrah.

Send details by mail:[email protected]
30th March 2014, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
i want to iti and bed collage . same building.
mai iti & bed collage dono ek hi building me open karna chahte hai ground fioor pe iti or 1st floor pe bed collage ? esa ho sakta hai. please guideline.
email- [email protected]
24th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Plz let me suggest, what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND D.Ed college in raigarh, chhattishgarh.
my mail id : [email protected]
24th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to open a B.Ed. college and procedure and documentation required for the same.
25th June 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know, what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND D.Ed college in Balrampur (Surguja), chhattishgarh.
Plz reply as early as possible
my mail id : [email protected]
25th June 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know, what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND D.Ed college in Balrampur (Surguja), chhattishgarh.
Plz reply as early as possible.
Thanking You,
25th June 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND D.Ed college in sagar(m.p.).
my mail id is [email protected] mob-8989646149
25th June 2014, 06:46 PM
shaktijain

what are the documentation and procedure requirement for new B.Ed AND D.Ed college in Sagar (m.p.).
Kindly let me know as soon as possible
my mail id is [email protected] mob-8989646149
22nd September 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
Please let me suggest, what are the documentation and
Procedure requirements for newB.Ed & D.Ed collage in dhamtari(c.g)
Kindly let me know as soon as possible my email Id is [email protected]
Mobile no -09765455924
19th April 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

plz give me details for opening a new b.ed collage in surajour/jashpur district of chttisgarh with all details at my email id [email protected] as soon as possible.
26th December 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Please give me details to open a new B.Ed. college in daltanganj,jharkhand. Also provide me the details of various procedures ,land requirements ,area planning,financial requirement and procedure for applying applications etc.Please send me the details on my email address: "[email protected]" as soon as possible!
1st August 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

3rd June 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Please give me details to open a new B.Ed. college in Sahebganj, jharkhand. Also provide me the details of various procedures ,land requirements ,area planning,financial requirement and procedure for applying applications etc.Please send me the details on my email address:- [email protected]
24th November 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi There, I am Ramashankar Mishra Wants to open a BEd college in Mauganj Rewa. What is the procedure for the same? Please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?