21st May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university with the name of Anna Technological University, Raipur?

Please let me know if there is a university in the name of ANNA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR - 492996, Chattisgarh. Also let me know if it is accredited. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated. With regards,

12th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any university with the name of Anna Technological University, Raipur?

I want to know is there annatechnological university in the year of 2001 to 2005 with recognised of UGC ? pis send me answer
16th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any university with the name of Anna Technological University, Raipur?

I want to know is there annatechnological university in the year of 2001 to 2005 with recognised of UGC ? pls send me answer
18th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I do not know you.. But I sat on an exam for higher secondary science stream at the year of 2005, in 2006 i got admission in other university with migration.... But i was not registered at that university, at that time I was not that aware of ugc recognizition and even I did not try to know more and I joined an open university in Assam in my own state, I got registration here. but unknowingly I am working in education department now...... My e mail is - [email protected]. Please do contact me.....in this regards...please
19th December 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

is the distance education courses offered by Anna technology university between 2001 and 2004 with recognized of UGC
20th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello All,

Could anyone let me if the Anna Technological University was clsed when and was it existing if at all
3rd March 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Yes it was existing and recognized by UGC. Later it was closed down due to some financial crisis.
14th August 2022, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed by PG in Anna Technological institute Raipur in 2004 through distance education. Now i come to know the university is closed and whether the certificate is valid or not.
19th September 2022, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed by PG in Anna Technological institute Raipur in 2004 through distance education. Now i come to know the university is closed and whether the certificate is valid or not.
If you have anu documents that shows the UGC approval, would you pls share it with me.
20th February 2023, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed my B.Ed through distance education from ANNA tECHNLOGICAL uNIVERSITY BY 2004 IS IT VALID?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?