25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the graduation degree from Durga college, Raipur to go abroad?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I pass B.Com. Final during the year 1985 from Durga College Raipur. Now I want my degree certificate for going aboard. Please confirm me how can I get my graduation degree! It will be really helpful if you can answer me the question soon as well!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  4. How can I get my degree by post from PT Ravishankar university, Raipur? I did BE in civil engineering from here
  5. How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  7. Procedure and documentation required to open for new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and documentation required to open a new B.Ed college in Raipur Chattisgarh?
  9. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  10. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  11. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  13. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  14. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  15. Model test question papers for B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  17. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  18. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
28th August 2015, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the graduation degree from Durga college, Raipur to go abroad?

If you have passed your final exam of B.Com then you are a degree holder without any doubt. If you haven't taken degree from the college then you now have to request them to provide you the degree.

You will get degree from the university under which your college comes. If your college is not providing the degree then you can contact the university for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?