15th July 2012, 12:02 PM
justinsuresh

Procedure to enter into core companies? Eligibility for an Electrical student?

i m from EEE dept...
what is the procedure to enter into the core companies?..
what are the eligibilities u need from an electrical student?..

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  4. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  5. List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?
  6. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  7. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  8. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  9. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Getting placed in good electrical core companies?
  11. How to enter in core company? What is the procedure?
  12. Which are the core electrical companies in Maharashtra? Contact details of the electrical companies?
  13. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch
  15. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  16. Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?
  17. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  18. Are there any companies for me in which I can get after scoring 66.6% in 10th?
22nd July 2012, 11:54 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enter into core companies? Eligibility for an Electrical student?

In many of time within a year different core companies publish notification for recruit in various post. You have to apply if you fulfill all the eligibility criterion. There may be few post for experienced person and few for fresher. As per eligibility criterion if you qualify you will be called for aptitude test and interview. If you are an experience person then there may not be any aptitude test. Experience candidates are generally directly called for interview. If you can clear all the steps then you will be selected for that jobs.

Generally in core companies they give importance on the technical subject. You should have very good technical knowledge to get a job in core companies. There are so PSU also those recruit Electrical engineering candidates in various core post. You may try for these also. You should always keep eye on employment news or any other popular job newspaper and job related website to get notification of various job.

There may be some core company those conduct campusing in institution or off campus. If you get any information like that for which you are eligible then you mat attend this types of recruitment procedure.

Generally eligibility criterion for core companies are you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout your career. Some companies have also have 65% marks criterion. You should not have any gap in your study and any backlog. Some company allow 1 years gap in study with specific reason. Before applying for any job go through the eligibility criterion carefully. Apply for the job only if you fulfill all the eligibility criterion.

Best wishes.
28th November 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to enter into core companies? Eligibility for an Electrical student?

i hav baklog now. After clearing it can i get placed in a core company with 65%
20th February 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

my 12th percentage is 59% and noew in BE 62%.....can i get placed in core companies
26th March 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

iam doing e.c.e. 2nd year now,i want to know whether i can able to recruit in core company and give me the details of entering into the core company
27th March 2013, 03:28 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsuresh View Post
i m from EEE dept...
what is the procedure to enter into the core companies?..
what are the eligibilities u need from an electrical student?..

Hello Dear Suresh,

Most of the Companies in Private wants percentage more than 65% the first criteria and that too without any backlogs.

Secondly,

For Getting your CORE Industry, your technical Skills must be good and a very sharp knowledge of your Subjects from 2nd year onwards.

The Companies generally recruit through the following Procedure:

• Aptitude Test (Written Examination)
  • Group Discussion
  • Technical Interview
  • Personal Interview

For this you have to prepare for Aptitude Exam, Improve your Communication Skills and At most Technical should be very impressive.

Try looking for core companies notifications through online jobs or Newspapers.

and whenever possible and looks interesting to you go for it, look for the eligibility criteria before applying.

Also Through GATE you can get into PSUs of your Core like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ECIL etc.

All the Best!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?