14th January 2013, 06:48 PM
p.c.e

How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch

i am a b.e final year student from electrical branch. i had secured 55% marks till date. i need 2 ask dat can i apply for any private core companies?if so kindly enlist me wth the name of the companies

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in private core company after securing 58% marks in B.E electrical branch
  2. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  3. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  4. Am i eligible to apply for any core company? I am a final year student
  5. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  6. How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?
  7. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  8. How to get core Electrical job? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in core company? I am a B.Tech final year student
  10. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  11. Which are the core companies in the field of Electrical and Electronics? How to apply for them?
  12. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  14. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
  16. How to get placed in core company with atleast 15,000 salary?
  17. How can I get into a EC core company? I am a final year student in EC
  18. How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?
23rd May 2013, 01:24 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch

Hi

To be frank, your marks are very less.
you can apply to all the private core companies but you may not get any reply from them as most company has 60% minimum criteria.

Try to find any source/relative/friend working in that company at good position.

You can also do some course which would increase your profile value.

All the best
10th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch

how to apply for a job in electrical core company as a fresher after securing 75percentage marks in b.tech
9th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 70% IN B TECH ELECTRIAL ENGG WHICH COMPANY OFFERD JOBS
19th July 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b-tech with 74% in electrical engg in 2014 .in which company I apply for job .I have no any experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?