23rd November 2010, 10:33 AM
nijanth

How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am 3rd year b.e eee student.my cgpa upto fourth sem is 7.1.i want to know some core companies and how to placed in that companies.what is the eligible criteria?

4th July 2011, 05:08 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello Nijanth,

You have a good cgpa upto your 3rd semester,you can go for jobs at core companies.

For core companies,they will focus mainly on your knowledge skills and basics.Prepare the aptitude problems too.

Regards,
yash

After your 3rd year,you can sit for the placement campus.
5th July 2011, 03:38 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?

eligibility criteria is 60% in BE so you concentrate in your semester try to get
average in 7 point ..
study your core paper and practice for aptitude and English.
and all companies give advertisement about recruitment ..
so keep your eyes on daily news paper or employment news
..good luck
10th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

list and address of the electronics companies in hyderabad
16th July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

am 3 rd year mechanical....am having cgpa 85 % upto 4 th semester.......how can i prepare for the campus interview
20th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MSc(comp.sci.) with 57.85% mark agregate and i having marks from 10 class to MSc above 55 and under 60% and now going for cource ADiploma in dotnet at Seed Infotech. so tell me, can i will get job as software developer and what i have to do for this. plz send the ans. vishal
21st July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how to get the placement in core companies
25th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

mine CGPA for 3rd year is 5.76 can i get some good jobs
25th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

if i have arrier means ...... may i select in core company?
2nd August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece 3 rdyr student and cgpa is 8.5 can i get placed in hcl
2nd August 2011, 08:18 PM
amisha rath

hey friend..

1. the basic eligibility criteria for recruitment is 60%
2. for pacing in core companies you must have well knowledge of core subject of your field

ie if you are in ECE then have your concepts strong and clear about those subjects.

the company's field in which you are applying you must have clear cut knowledge of that.say for eg. if you are applying for embedded system company then your must have solid idea of that.

your recruitment not only depends upon your knowledge and academic record but also upon personality ,attitude,communication skills.
3rd August 2011, 05:27 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijanth View Post
I am 3rd year b.e eee student.my cgpa upto fourth sem is 7.1.i want to know some core companies and how to placed in that companies.what is the eligible criteria?
thats a wonderful score 7.1 that means you had qualify for all the companies criteria....no one company had the criteria above 70%.....just keep it up and maintain the aspect so that you are eligible for all the companies....

like BHEL,BSNL,NTPC and the civil services examination like IES,IASetc...

for placement you have to do nothing just keep studying and makes the good score and go for the interview and when you will have the good marks you will be surely selected...........

best of luck.
15th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m 3rd year btech student .i m in electronics n instrumentation branch.i want to 9 that how to b placed in good companies.what is the eligible criteria of themand please suggest me the name of the selected companies
19th August 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

is enlish is necassary for core jobs?
21st August 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

am tamil pursuing final year EEE having 8.1 cgpa pls help how to enter in core companies in coimbatore
2nd September 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

im 3 year eie btech student.My ygpa upto 4th sem is 6.64.can i get good core compani job?
20th September 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

im 4th year civil btech student.I have 64% and one backlog so tell me is there any core company for me???????
28th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year EEE student and i got 70% in my career ,can i get job in eee core companies in south india
6th October 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

hi, iam final year EEE student and i have 71%, im n a great confusion that whether to b placed in MNC or CORE .please guide me and give me a clear cut answer. and also the steps to be taken.
6th October 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

hi im a final yr EEE student, please guide me whether to b placed in mnc or in core, please guide me to prepare..
26th October 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi.... i am pree final year B.Tec(ECE) student. My CGPA up to 4th sem. is 7.22, but my marks in 10 2 is 58.9%.so i can eligible or not for core companies.plz guide me
28th October 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for core company where my overall percentage upto 6th sem is 61%.
1st November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am final year B.E-ECE student.my CGPA up to 6th sem is 65%.i eligible for core company or not.pls guide me
4th December 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

my cgpa is 4.65.. at the end of third year ... im fsrustrated ,, can i get placement .. ??
4th December 2011, 01:04 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are from CORE department
Then you are eligible for these companies :

>>TATA STEEL
>>L&T
>>ALSTOM
>>MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA
>>TATA MOTORS
>>VEDANTA
>>MARUTI SUZUKI

But you must have these eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate must have minimum 60% marks throughout academic career

2.Backlog criteria :
The candidate should not have any pending backlog

All the best..........
9th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 53 % aggregate and 60% in my final year (electrical engg)...
what are the companies i am eligible for ?
plz reply
12th December 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible criteria for delphi tvs
14th December 2011, 11:47 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

ligibility criteria is 60% in BE so you concentrate in your semester try to get
average in 7 point ..
study your core paper and practice for aptitude and English.
and all companies give advertisement about recruitment ..
so keep your eyes on daily news paper or employment news
..good luck
28th December 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i am final year ece student. i am expecting for govt job,for that what should my eligibility and whether i have to write any exams?
29th January 2012, 10:50 AM
drurv

The basic eligibility criteria for recruitment is 60%
For pacing in core companies you must have well knowledge of core subject of your field
If you are in ECE then have your concepts strong and clear about those subjects.
The company's field in which you are applying you must have clear cut knowledge of that.say for eg. if you are applying for embedded system company then your must have solid idea of that.
Your recruitment not only depends upon your knowledge and academic record but also upon personality ,attitude,communication skills.
2nd February 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a 3rd year eee student my cgpa is 7.5.plz help me out with the names of the exams i can sit after 3rd year to get job in core companies.
24th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1059800]is enlish is necassary for core jobsits

its not needed..... u speak not fluently rather than well communicate.....thats enough
9th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i am karthika now i am going to third year (eee) i want to go to core companies related to eee
so please give me eligible for go core compani. if i have one history of arrear when enter to interview tell me i am eligible or not! though i have upto 80%
And lisi out the core companies in tamilnadu
15th June 2012, 11:37 PM
tl.com

Hi Dear friend,

>>TATA STEEL
>>L&T
>>ALSTOM
>>MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA
>>TATA MOTORS
>>VEDANTA
>>MARUTI SUZUKI

2.Backlog criteria :

All the best.........
thanks
23rd June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 5th sem diploma student. can I get job offer
24th June 2012, 09:44 AM
jyoti91

Hello Dear friend,

TATA STEEL
>>L&T
>>ALSTOM
>>MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA
>>TATA MOTORS
>>VEDANTA
>>MARUTI SUZUKI

2.Backlog criteria :

All the best..........

thank you
16th July 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

top electrical companies and their details
17th January 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

hey i m having less percent ....not eligible for campass interview ...any thing i can do to get campass... i m 3rd year student .
28th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

this is vinay 2012 passing year of eee vth 55% can i get the job in core companies
13th May 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

for mechanical companies like robert boschs are giving any more preference to auto cad, catia?
10th June 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am prakash completed b-tech eee with 65% aggregate do you give any company list in my core companies and please suggest me
29th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am final year BE CS student & my CGPA till 6th sem is 7.80 so which all core companies i am eligible for??
18th December 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir?Madam,

Iam doing my final year B.E-EEE.I have scored 91% and 86% in 10th and 12th respectivey and 8.1 cgpa in college upto 6th sem. Will you tell me do i have eligibility to get job in core companies and wll you please explin me the procedure to get job in core companies
12th April 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed for core companies? And what are the eligibility criteria...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?