1st May 2012, 06:54 PM
S.g.k

Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?

Sir,i am a resident of haryana.I want to take haryana pmt 2012 exam offline.Can i fill the form online?If not then please tell me from where i can get the application form.What is the procedure of filling the form and depositing fee.Sir,please also tell me the fee structure of MBBS course in pt B.D.medical college.
I shall be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  13. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  14. Date of sale of counseling forms of 3rd semester? How much is the fee and procedure to deposit the fee?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in any Medical College?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in any Medical College?
12th January 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?

How to do pmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?