10th February 2012, 04:57 PM
SALY GEORGE

What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?

Kindly give the fee structure of mbbs course in all india institute of medical science, new delhi. What are the procedures for applying that course.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  2. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  3. How to do admission in MBBS in AIIMS? What is the fee structure in MBBS course in India?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  5. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  8. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  9. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for admission in AIIMS Delhi?
  15. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  16. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  18. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
19th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?

Kindly give the fee structure of mbbs course in all india institute of medical science, new delhi. What are the procedures for applying that course.
29th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?

Can i take direct admission in mbbs? What donation will have to pay?
9th July 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

wat"s the procedure and fees
5th November 2012, 12:23 AM
vikrantlaller

Smile Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALY GEORGE View Post
MBBS
Duration:- 4 1/2 years + 1 year Internship

Eligibility:- 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme /Senior SchoolCertificate Examination or an equivalent examination of a recognized Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH and Medical Group of subjects, namely PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY (Organic and Inorganic) and BIOLOGY (Botany and Zoology)

Admission Criteria:- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance test conducted bi AIIMS and the choice of discipline allocated on the basis of personal counseling.

Age:- 17 years ason the 31st of December of the year of admission

Admission Criteria:- Admission through AIIMS Entrance Test score merit list
5th November 2012, 03:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
ALL INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES

AIIMS is among the top medical institute in India.

For admission in A.I.I.M.S you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by A.I.I.M.S.

For admission you have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 60% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.

The question paper consist of:-
> Biology:- 60 question
> Physics:- 60 Question
> Chemistry 60 question
> G.K:- 20 Question

Total time limit 3 hour.

ALL THE BEST!
24th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to admission in mbbs in new delhi i'm from pakistan
17th February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of MBBS in AIIMS, New Delhi?
30th September 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in AIIMS delhi in without entrance?it is possible yes or no .plz give information details in site
7th January 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of aiims for mbbs ug course
Quote:
4th February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY I REQUEST U TO SEND ME THE FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN AIIMS??
1st April 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give the fee structure of mbbs course in all india institute of medical science, new delhi. What are the procedures for applying the said course.
20th April 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

If donation is allowed for mbbs in AIIMS, can I know the amount of the donation to be paid???
21st April 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

If donation is allowed for mbbs in AIIMS, can I know the amount of the donation to be paid???
23rd April 2015, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am already graduate (bsc) with zbc then any profit in mbbs from Bsc
What parentage in 12th for mbbs
12th May 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the total course fee for mbbs in delhi aiims?what is the girls hostel fee?
23rd November 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am from Afghanistan and I want to know the annual fee and admission procedure
Email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?