20th April 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to do degree in SV University? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course?

What is the procedure followed to do degree in SV University? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the information on this. Awaiting for the response.

28th January 2018, 12:39 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure followed to do degree in SV University? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course?

You have not mentioned in which stream you want to join in degree course in SV university.
If you want to join in degree courses like BSC,BA,BCOM or BCA etc , you must have passed 12 th standard from andhra pradesh government recognised college and you must clear the written test or admission test or interview conducted by the university.
And if you want to join in professional courses like engineering or medicine, you must get good marks and rank in EAMCET exam conducted by state government or NEET exam conducted by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?