17th September 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to apply for master in English from open university(IGNOU)

What is the criteria to apply for masters in English from an open university (ignou)? The degree received is given equal weightage as a master degree from other renowned universities in the job market?

30th June 2017, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply for master in English from open university(IGNOU)

--> M.A. English or Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree.

--> The duration of this course is two years.

--> Candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university.

--> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for MA English course is 50%.

--> Yes, the degree received is given equal weightage as a master degree from other renowned universities in the job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?