30th July 2010, 05:55 PM
Rakesh G hiremath

Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?

hello sir dis is rakesh and i want 2 join marine engg on diploma mechanical basis
plz guide me what r all the procedure i have fallow to get in to d marine engg collages .is there any entrance exams i have 2 take to get joined and any age limits .plz reply for my mail. wil b wating for ur mail

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  2. Entrance procedure for marine engineering
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  5. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering Entrance Exam?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  13. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  17. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  18. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?
24th January 2012, 10:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh G hiremath View Post
hello sir dis is rakesh and i want 2 join marine engg on diploma mechanical basis
plz guide me what r all the procedure i have fallow to get in to d marine engg collages .is there any entrance exams i have 2 take to get joined and any age limits .plz reply for my mail. wil b wating for ur mail
HI,
Yes you can join B.Tech course after passing diploma course If your diploma course is approve by A.I.C.T.E.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?