2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?

I have completed my 10th boards and want to become a Marine Engineer in future. I want to know all about the course, viz procedure, eligibility criteria, skills and activities required, list of colleges providing the course. Also, can anyone please provide me the details regarding percentage of female candidates in marine engineering. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  9. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  13. Percentage needed in 10th to get into an A grade college for marine engineering?
  14. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  15. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  17. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  18. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
3rd June 2016, 01:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?

In order to join Marine Engineering you should first of all complete your 12th class from a recognized board and after completion of your 12th board examination you should opt for JEE(mains) examination. Once you have scored pretty well in your JEE examination, you can very much opt for admission in Marine Engineering course in any reputed college/University.

Th procedure is quite simple, like you have to first of all fill up the application form online for JEE(Main) examination and after scoring well in the examination, you will have to sit for counselling session in which you will be provided the names of colleges you can opt for to get admission in the above mentioned course.

There is no such skills or activities required for it, you just have to score well in your JEE(Main) examination.

I have attached a file below regarding the percentage of female candidates in Marine Engineering and their interest in marine. Kindly have a look at it;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?