25th September 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me with the complete steps which we need to follow and get the admission? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Punjab University after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  5. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  9. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  11. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  17. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  18. Admission procedure to apply in the field of computer science in Aligarh Muslim University after 12th?
25th September 2017, 09:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completing 12th standard:-

Aligarh Muslim University, popularly known as AMU conducts its own entrance exam for admission its 12th faculties.

These 12 faculties include:-

Agriculture Science

Arts

Commerce

Engineering and Technology

Law

Life Science

Medicine

Management Studies and Research

Science

Social Science

Theology

Unani.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th to appear for these entrance exams.

If you wish to apply for AMU entrance exam, you can apply online through:-

http://www.amucontrollerexams.com.
25th September 2017, 09:41 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Aligarh University after completion of 12th standard?

>> Application for the entry of graduation forms are available at Aligarh university.
>> Candidate can take the form at a minimum cost which ranges from Rs 300 to 500 depends on the course.
>> Form need to be submitted at the campus office on time as mentioned on overleaf
>> University conduct examination if the number of students i more than expected, otherwise candidates are selected on basis of marks of inter level.
>> Final selection of candidates are mentioned in the merit list issued by the selection team.
>> Selection of the candidate is not permanent unless fees of the course is submitted on time.
26th September 2017, 02:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for graduation level course in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), you need to attend an entrance exam conducted by university. Every year AMU conducts entrance exam for different courses like graduation/ post graduation. Every course has different syllabus, dates and exam pattern.

The eligibility required to attend the graduation level entrance exam is to complete 10+2 or equivalent education in related stream with 50% from any recognised board.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to fill the application form through online and submit few required documents and submit the application form. You’ll be sent admit card through which you can attend exam. Based on your performance in the exam you’ll get admission in AMU.

For more details like notifications, application forms you can visit the official website: www.amu.org.in
7th November 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in graduation at amu so what's procedure for honors, simple graduation in arts stream and science streem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?