2nd September 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering

tell me about the process to get addmission in amie after complete a polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. How to register myself for AMIE after completing government polytechnic college exams?
  5. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  6. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering from HBTE
  7. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?
  9. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  10. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. How to enter in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  14. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  16. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  18. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
18th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering

after diploma amie is good or not??
15th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering

how enter amie after diploma mechanical
3rd July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN AMIE AFTER COMPLETING 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
12th October 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about a.m.i.e admission ,i am appearing diploma in mech
7th November 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing polytechnic 3rd year in EE .i want to amie so please guide me
9th April 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in amie after completing diploma in mechanical engineering(polytechnic)
6th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AMIE after
completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical
engineering
30th November 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i m a diploma electrical engineering student how to get addmission in amie is this good for me ???
25th July 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Completed diploma in electrical engineering from haryana.i take admission in B.E from AMIE.please help me and give me suggetion
27th July 2016, 12:51 AM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me about the process to get addmission in amie after complete a polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering ?
AMIE stands for associate member of institute of engineer. For getting admission to AMIE as a senior technician a student must have three year diploma in any engineering stream. Procedure for getting admission to the institute of engineers is as follow:
->fill in the membership form of institute of engineers which can be downloaded from www.ieindia.org
->post the properly filled form to the address of the head office of the institute
->send the required documents such as photos, marks sheet of your diploma and a demand draft of the fee along with the form.
After successful membership, examinations are conducted in the form of section A and section B which are similar to the semester system and after completion of section A the student is asked to choose his engineering stream which, in your case is electrical.
good luck .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?