11th January 2014, 07:17 PM
swateeg

Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?

What is the procedure for getting admission in bba-mba integrated course in panjab university ?????
Is there any need of giving any entrance exam or is done on merit bases????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  7. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  9. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  10. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility for LLB? Minimum qualification required for the same?
  13. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  15. What is the procedure to do Ph.D from Panjab University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed in Panjab University?
  17. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  18. When will the online forms for BBA+MBA integrated course will be available?
23rd November 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?

Is integrated mba course available in panjab university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?