1st May 2013, 09:35 PM
ramsajiwan

What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?

I want to do M.A.English through private or correspondence. plz tell me the entire procedure to get admission in panjab university as soon as possible. Is there any Entrance exam which I have to qualify before getting admission and when the forms are being coming?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  2. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  4. Procedure and eligibility for BBA from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  6. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  8. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  9. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam
  11. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics
  13. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  14. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  16. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  17. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
15th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?

When are the forms for msc-chem,punjabi university,patiala, be available for 2013-14 session
7th July 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?

How can I admit ma eng.correspodence by punjabi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?