11th January 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do Ph.D from Panjab University?

procedure for ph.d from panjab university...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?
  2. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D from Panjab University?
  5. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  7. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  10. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  13. From where i should restart my study -12th or graduation? I have scored less than 50% marks in graduation
  14. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed in Panjab University?
16th March 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do Ph.D from Panjab University?

what is the procedure to do phd in economics from panjab university chandigarh
19th February 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure for ph.d from panjab university...please give me the details
i have done M.Sc. in applied Physics...please tell me the procedure
thankyou
21st May 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure to do phd from Punjab university chandigarh, and how many years it will take to do phd and how to do phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?