29th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BHMS Distance Education Colleges in India?

I am very keen to know about the address and procedure to get admission in bhms distance education colleges in India

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BHMS distance education?
  2. BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?
  3. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  5. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  6. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  7. How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?
  8. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  9. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  15. Can I get admission for MBA in abroad colleges after B.Com in distance education? -- [New]
  16. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  17. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  18. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
2nd February 2012, 11:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHMS Distance Education Colleges in India?

There are several institutions from where you can pursue the BHMS- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery through distance education. Generally the eligibility for BHMS is class 12 pass or equivalent examination with 40% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board or in PCB group. If you have the required eligibility then you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the institution to get admission for BAMS course.
11th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHMS Distance Education Colleges in India?

I have done MBA in HR and finance but there were no pysics chemistry and biology in 12th. can i get admission in BHMS.
11th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

how apply admisson in bams?
6th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate with physics, chemistry and biology in Intermediate level. I want to pursue BHMS correspondence course in India. Please let me know the name of Institutes offering the same with their official web addresses.
15th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done f. Sc pre medical (physics, chemistry and biology), b.sc in botany, zoology and chemistry, m.sc in zoology and m.phil in human genetics. I want to pursue BHMS correspondence course in India. Please let me know the name of Institutes offering the same with their official web addresses. Thanks
16th September 2012, 12:44 AM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA in HR and finance but there were no pysics chemistry and biology in 12th. can i get admission in BHMS.
There are several institutions from where you can pursue the BHMS- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery through distance education. Generally the eligibility for BHMS is class 12 pass or equivalent examination with 40% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board or in PCB group. If you have the required eligibility then you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the institution to get admission for BAMS course

GOOD LUCK...
31st October 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 Science(PCB) & Diploma In Medical Lab. Techology. Can I get admission in BHMS>
6th November 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am at the age of 35 years, I did graduation in B.Sc, (M.P.C) . Can i do BHMS in distance education?
1st January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

procedure of getting admission for bhms distance 9221909166 [email protected]
21st May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc (Bzc) i would like to do bams or bhms in distance education. please give the fees details and university details.
11th June 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my 12 sci. in 2006 than i pharmacy done can i get addmission in BHMS in distance learnig??????????????email me on [email protected]
23rd June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bsc nursing cane i get the BHMS admission in correspondence colleges please suggest me.on [email protected]
16th July 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i have completed d.pharm can i get bhms distance education
1st August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get bhms distance education?
24th August 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12 from physics,chemistry,maths
I want to take admission in B.H.M.S . So can I take admission
26th October 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I Have Done From 12 From Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths I Want To Take Admission In B.H.M.S In Distance Education please Give University Details
9th August 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I was complited hsc with group B.now i want to know about goverment registered distance education colleges name which provide bhms course in india.
4th February 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to distance education in bams & how I get admission in bams college. .
plz send me adress of all over colleges of bhms or bams in maharastra near ahemadnagar pin 414001 on my id [email protected]. .
thanking u......
29th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc Lab Technology.now I want to do BHMS.I want to know about government registered distance colleges name which provide BHMS courses in India.pls send me address of colleges my mail id [email protected]. thanking you..
5th September 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

dear one i have comp;eted my bsc and i wish to do BHMS i want to know about colleges who provided that courses plz give me guinin rply.
16th September 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about distance admission procedure for bhms and colleges. becouse i am already in b group job but i want to complete bhms course through distance colleges so that i can apply for higher post.
21st September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have Diploma in Electrical Engg. & Now working in a state level utility as as Engineer since 30 years. Can I be qualified for BHMS distance learning course? I am interested.
23rd March 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc(maths,physics,chemistry). Am I eligible for BHMS Distance education.
1st September 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done M. A, B. SC, B. Ed. Now i wish to join in B. H. M. S course through distance education in tamilnadu universities. Is the any age restrictions are takes place for that course sir kindly send information as soon as possible. -vishnu murthy
2nd September 2017, 11:30 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Dear, As per UGC norms no institute can offer programs on distance mode if at least 40% of its content are practicals.

In BHMS mostly all papers contain practicals.

So I'm afraid you will not be able to enroll in BHMS distance education program.

If you find any institute inviting application for the same, it can be a fraudulence, don't fall into the honey trap.

It is sheer waste of money and time.

Hope this helps
25th March 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 with biology, chemistry and computer science from NIOS board. I did not have physics as it was optional subject on which I got 14 out of 100. Can I apply for bhms
24th April 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am ashutosh and science graduate (B.sc Bio) I am practices as doct. but I want to done this course how and which criteria please mail me "[email protected] full procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?