5th March 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello friends,
I want to know about PhD in Physical Education.
Kindly tell me which are all colleges
provides this course in India and
what is the admission procedure?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  2. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  4. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
  5. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  9. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  12. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  14. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  15. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education?
  16. Best colleges in India that offer MSW courses? What is the admission procedure and criteria?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  18. List of Universities for M.Phil or PhD in Education?
8th March 2015, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?

First of all you must have at least Master's degree in Physical Education with 55% marks from a recognized University. There is 50% requirement for candidates who belong to reserved category. Admission is mostly based on merit and you must have very good academic qualification for getting admission in top colleges.

Some of the top Physical Education colleges in India are listed below

1. Deen Dayal (P.G.) College, Muzaffar Nagar (Uttar Pradesh), 4th Km. Stone, Bhopa Road, Shantinagar , Muzaffar Nagar (Muzaffarnagar Dist.) - 251001

2. Dibrugarh University - Centre for Studies in Physical Education and Sports, Dibrugarh (Assam) Dibrugarh (Dibrugarh Dist.) - 786004

3. Kamla Nehru Institute of Management and Technology, Sultanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Faridipur Campus , Sultanpur (Sultanpur Dist.) - 228118, Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences, Sultanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Post Office - KNI , Sultanpur (Sultanpur Dist.) - 228118

4. Beacon Institute of Technology : Department of Physical Education, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Meerut By pass Road, Partapur , Meerut (Meerut Dist.) - 250103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?