6th June 2011, 07:59 PM
dattatray bagul

List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class

sir,
i m diploma in second class with 49% can i get admission in b tech e& tc distance course with aicte appoved college. if yes plze suggest colleges names & procedure.
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Tech through distance education? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  11. Will I be eligible for Bank PO exam after passing graduation(BCA) from PTU distance education program with 1st class
  12. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  14. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  16. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  17. Admission details for joining distance education program in Pt. Ravishankar University?
  18. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
29th April 2013, 07:34 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class

There are numerous colleges for B. tech. course.

I provide you the list of best colleges for joining distance education B.Tech. course :-

1] Academia Para La Education Professional

2] Acharya Nagarjuna University

3] Allahabad Agricultural Institute

4] Indira Gandhi National Open University

5] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

6] Tejaswi Educational Academy

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?