28th June 2017, 12:00 AM
graceinparadise

Procedure to get experience certificate in private bank for IPPB scale II cadre interview?

I have been selected for interview in IPPB scale II cadre. In the call letter, experience certificate from the current employer is being asked. How do I produce it @ the time of interview as am still working in a pvt bank? Just 10 days for the interview. Can you please tell me what should I do now?

28th June 2017, 05:15 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get experience certificate in private bank for IPPB scale II cadre interview?

>> For work experience certificate , one need to give a request letter to HR department of the organization at least 15 days before.
>> As you are presently working in private bank , your work experience quoted in years will be in running mode .
>> Hr will issue you a letter head temporary basis where your date of joining of work and designation will be quoted.
>> In the interview you need to bring call letter, letter head , education qualification certificates.
29th June 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get experience certificate in private bank for IPPB scale II cadre interview?

Sir i have done my ug in geology and elective subject as chemistry and statistics which b.ed shall i opt for bachelor education
30th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 3y ear diploma with electronics branch now I have a question that can I give the exam of all India exam PSU or gate . Or if there is scope for diploma holders with EC branch to give exam of only PSU not psus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?