23rd January 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get student visa for studies in UK?

I am in dilemma and seeking help from you guys here that How to get student visa for study in UK?

24th January 2014, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get student visa for studies in UK?

The student visa process starts with the selection of student in any university of UK. So you need to get selected by any university or educational institution of UK. Once this is done, you need to go to the visa application website -vfs website. There you need to apply for an appointment for VISA interview with the UK consulate. But before doing that make sure you research well about your university where you are going to study and the course of study. You need to appear for VISA interview with the essential documents which are as follows :-
-DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
-Recommendation letters (from 3 lectures) - one letter from each lecturer.
-GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox.
-Bachelors Degree certificate (If available)
-SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
-12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
-SOP (Statement of Purpose)
-Bank statement
-Affidavit
-Study certificate or Job experience certificate
-Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
-Copies and proofs of all your other activities

Clearing the interview and other norms of VISA will enable you to get the student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?