9th November 2015, 02:34 PM
sindhurajgowda

Procedure to get free seat for M.Sc in Zoology at Manasa Gangotri College of Mysore?

I want to know how to get free seat for m.sc in zoology in manasa gangotri college of Mysore will you please help me by saying what to do after my b.sc to get a free seat ?and what was the first thing I have to do to get a free seat when I got my b.sc result??

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for MCA 5th semester student in Mysore?
  2. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. What is the date of 2nd semester entrance exam?
  6. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  8. In which engineering college I may get a seat in B.Tech course at Mysore? How may I get the cut off ranking for the same?
  9. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  10. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  11. In which subject is it possible to get an engineering seat in Mysore after scoring 14850 rank?
  12. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  13. What is the percentage for physics honors(last year)?
  14. Can I get a seat in NIE college of engineering, Mysore after securing 12899 rank in CET?
  15. manasa
  16. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?