19th February 2011, 11:08 AM
D S NEGI

Procedure to get into Thapar University for B.Tech Computer or Electrical Course?

I am pursuing my 12th Exam and interested to do B.Tech (Elect.) or Computer Science. Please intimate me the procedure to get admission in Thaper University. I dont have much knolwedge about the procedure. pls send full details.

bye

25th February 2011, 11:31 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get into Thapar University for B.Tech Computer or Electrical Course?

Thapar University conducts its own exam and some seats are filled through AIEEE rank

Eligibility criteria:

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science. Also a candidate should be under 25 years of age(30 years for SC/ST)

The forms will be available directly from the University Counter and selected Axis Bank branches.

Candidates can also download or apply online through the website www.thapar.edu.
Important Dates

Last Date for sale of Application Forms by Post: May 2nd week, 2011

Last date for receipt of completed application forms: May 3rd week, 2011

for more information just download the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf thapar.pdf(103.2 KB, 113 views)
11th March 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get into Thapar University for B.Tech Computer or Electrical Course?

from where do we get forms of thapar university ?
i am presently in delhi
22nd May 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Wht is ranking of lovely professional university in india for engg.
23rd May 2011, 01:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thapar university conducts its own exam and 30% of its seats are filled by the AIEEE
the eligibility criteria is that one should score a minimum of the 60% of the marks in the 12th board exam
to get in to the Thapar university you have to sit in the entrance exam conducted by the Thapar university and qualify in that or you can even get in this university through AIEEE rank but then you have to get rank around 3000 to 4000 to get admission in this college
for that you have to fill in the form prior in the form of the application form

for the other details visit the official website::

http://www.thapar.edu
8th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hello..m dng m.sc in computer sci. correspondus from kurukshetra university..m i eligible for m.tech regular...wht the procedure for m.tech ..plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?