16th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for LEET exam in Thapar University? From which branch of Axis bank should I get the form?

sir i am in final year civil engg.diploma and doing it from govt. polytechnic sundernagar..... sir plz tell me about the full procedure of leet in thapar university.....
from which branch of axis bank can i get the form?
thankyou..

20th April 2011, 07:38 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LEET exam in Thapar University? From which branch of Axis bank should I get the form?

list of the AXIS branch where the thapar LEET form is available..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf thapar LIST -AXIS Bank.pdf(69.4 KB, 178 views)
8th June 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LEET exam in Thapar University? From which branch of Axis bank should I get the form?

R/sir
i am apearing i.c. diploma from govt. polytechnic sonipat. i want to know that procedure of admission i B.tech. Which conditions are applying of diploma holder and leet exam are compulsary for diploma holder for admission in b.tech
my email id:- [email protected]
15th June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how much marks be want to appear in the leet exam
2nd November 2011, 11:12 AM
pankajchugh19

sir i am in final year computer engg.diploma and doing it from Bhai Gurdas poly. college..... sir plz tell me about the full procedure of leet in thapar university.....
from which branch??
thankyou..
21st January 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir im a student of thapar polytechnic collage patiala doing diploma in ece. i want to know that upto
which rank in leet entrance i can get admission thapar university patiala, or peak chandigarh
.plzz reply me on my email [email protected]. plzz i realy want ur help
16th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in b-tech lateral entry in chennai.i have done diploma from haryana
16th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the fullform of leet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?