16th January 2012, 07:44 PM
vishnu priyadharshini

How to write the entrance exam for Google?

I am vishnupriya and i am studying 11th .I want to get placement in google.
I had searched many websites.somehow i want to get google placement.so i am seaking the help option .thankyou.

18th May 2012, 10:11 PM
bantidas

Lightbulb Re: How to write the entrance exam for Google?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu priyadharshini View Post
I had searched many websites.somehow i want to get google placement.so i am seaking the help option .thankyou.
Seeking placement in a prestigeous group like Google is not so easy...

It requires qualifications which are much more than what you have...

But since you have the urge to join Google so you must work hard for it...

If you are a Science student then you can take the IITJEE exam, crack IITJEE and get into a prestigious IIT like IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi or IIT Bombay from there you may get the chance of being picked up by Google with a salary that may run up to Crores annually...

Remember there's no shortcut to success...!!!

~~~Best of Luck~~~
22nd October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write the entrance exam for Google?

I am doing B.tech in Computer Science (Final Year) from thapar University. What is the procedure for off campus placement for google or other microsoft companies.
16th December 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA from anand engineering college.What is thy procrdure for off campus placement for google or other microsoft companies..
5th February 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am ravi as i completed my B.Tech i was intresred in joining the google can u tell me the procedure of how to apply for it with an better guidence
14th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 94% in10 th class,89% in inter,i am studying b.tech with ece branch.can i getten a google job?how to apply? What is qualification?
7th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to write the entrance exam for Google?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu priyadharshini View Post
hello vishnu priya sry for this please pass all ur subjects in 11 12 and in ur degree then think of getting a job
28th September 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am doing bca from sharda university. What is theprocrdure for off compus placement for Google or other Microsoft companies
20th January 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

My self "DILEEP".I am not studying in any IIT collage.I have 10th-81%, 1-68%, 2-85%But i will do computer programming & web programming very.how can I get a gob in google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?