2nd July 2011, 12:55 PM
shiyad b.m

Procedure to get project in ISRO having secured 72% up to 3rd year of B.Tech, 91% in 10+2 and 82% in 10th and with good communication skills?

Hi Sir, This is shiyad b.m pursuing Final B.Tech in CSE. I want to do a project in ISRO. I’ve 72% marks in three years. I even have 82% marks in 10th and 91 % in +2 classes. I’ve good communication skills. Can you please guide me regarding the procedure to get an oppurtunity to do a project in ISRO.I would like to do a project related to cyber security. Please let me know the person of contact.

Thank You sir,

Yours Sincerely,
shiyad b.m

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  2. Procedure for doing B.Tech. Final year project in ISRO
  3. How to get major project in ISRO?
  4. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  5. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  6. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  9. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  10. Does ISRO gives projects to 3rd year Mechanical Students?
  11. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  12. How to get project in ISRO having good academic record?
  13. How to improve my communication skills? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student and going for interview
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  16. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO? -- [New]
  18. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
18th July 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get project in ISRO having secured 72% up to 3rd year of B.Tech, 91% in 10 2 and 82% in 10th and with good communication skills?

hi sir . i am pursuing my b.e in the stream of ece i secured 82% up to 6th sem and also having 82.5% in 12 but i am having only 58.5 in 10th .can i get good jobs.
please help me sir.......
18th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get project in ISRO having secured 72% up to 3rd year of B.Tech, 91% in 10 2 and 82% in 10th and with good communication skills?

Sir,
We as a group of four students doing B.Tech in ECE wish to do a main project in ISRO.Let us know what is the required group percent?what are the other procedures?
31st August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
We as a group of three students doing B.Tech in MECHANICAL(3rd year) next year wish to do a main project in ISRO.Let us know what is the required group percent?what are the other procedures?
14th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am an annauniversity student . i am studying finalyear . i would like to do my final year project in ISRO pls send relavant detail to me sir ([email protected])
12th October 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,we as a group of 4 students pursuing btech final year with ece branch want to do a project in NRSC.So can u please tell me the procedure to apply and eligibility criteria .please reply to [email protected]
20th November 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,i as a student(.individual) pursuing btech final year with mechanical branch want to do a project in isro(kerala).So can u please tell me the procedure to apply and eligibility criteria.please reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?