20th March 2018, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?

I want to get transfer from my college to another college. I am a student, studying in Diploma of 2nd year. So, is it possible or not please do let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  2. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  4. Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?
  5. Is it possible to transfer to another college?
  6. Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?
  7. Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?
  8. How to do inter college transfer? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student
  9. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?
  10. Possibility to transfer college after studying 2nd year of B.Tech from Arjun College of Technology & Sciences, Hyderabad?
  11. What is the future of KJ Medical College student if the college is stripped from MCI?
  12. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  13. Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.
  14. Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college
  17. Possibility to get admission in B.Arch 2nd year for Diploma Civil student?
  18. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
31st March 2018, 11:25 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college for pursuing your Diploma course. You have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get Diploma certificate. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining one year Diploma course from the same college where you have pursued your first two years Diploma course.
31st March 2018, 07:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?

Yes it is possible to change college. But for further procedures you need to contact the dean of your college. You need a transfer certificate as an allowance to change college. So kindly contact your college.
31st March 2018, 08:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your college if the college comes under same university.

The transfer of college totally depends upon the college you are studying and the college you want to get transferred. If your present college accepts for the transfer then you need to check that the college you wanted to get transferred into belongs to same university then it will be possible to change the college. You should not have any backlogs or any pending fees in the college.

If your college accepts the transfer then get the NOC and submit it in the new college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?