25th December 2012, 01:35 PM
Yami1

Procedure of internship in The Times of India, Hindustan Time or The Hindu?

I want to know the procedure for internship in either The Times Of India or Hindustan Times or The Hindu.
Can I please get a detailed answer.I am presently persuing graduation and have a fondness for writing articles. Please help me if you can.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Magazines and News Papers to read to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  4. Procedure for Summer internship at HAL?
  5. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  6. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  7. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer? -- [New]
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. List of automobile companies providing Winter training?
  12. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  13. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  14. How to get internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  15. Process of summer training at HAL?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. Procedure of internship and job in Power grid Corporation of India?
  18. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?
4th July 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of internship in The Times of India, Hindustan Time or The Hindu?

hello, I'm Pranjal from lala lajpat rai college and currently interning with hamara mahanagar hindi daily newspaper. I love to do reporting,researching and want to get trained in the production department as well as in the marketing dept.

looking forward for your reply
17th June 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of internship in The Times of India, Hindustan Time or The Hindu?

I am BJMC student from Technica Advance studies, Rohini. I have attended my 2nd semester in this month. I want to do internship from Times of India. How can i apply. What is the procedure. Please Let me know.

Regards,
Akash Sharma
contact no. 9650452904
2nd August 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to get an internship in Times of India, how do I grt it? I'm a graduate from Loreto College Kolkata and have experience in writing articles. Plz reply. My email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?