7th March 2021, 10:25 AM
B.Sandhyarani

Procedure to join Fashion Design undergraduate course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join the course related to Fashion Design. I don't know the procedure to join such course in Graduation. Please help me as I like so much to do this course.

15th March 2021, 05:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Fashion Design undergraduate course?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Des course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For B.F.Tech course the eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. So, you can appear for examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
15th March 2021, 07:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Fashion Design undergraduate course?

You can join Fashion Design course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by premier institutions for admission in the course.

The eligibility to apply for undergraduate course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and qualify in the examination for admission in the fashion design course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?