30th July 2010, 08:06 PM
navdeep22

Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i am doing diploma in mech engg.this is my last year....i want to join indian navy....pls tell me whats the procedure to go there after diploma in the way i get full credit of doing diploma....and my height is 6 feet 2 inch bt my eyesight is weak it is -2 both....bt i 'donot' suffer from color blindness.....hv checked it...am i eligible????please suggest me in the right way and will i be able to persue my degree there??????pls suggest ...u can also mail me on [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join Indian navy and when are the exams conducted?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I join Indian Navy being Diploma engineering student?
  9. Procedure and entrance exam to join Indian Navy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  10. What kind of exams are available to join Indian Navy for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  11. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  13. What is the procedure to join Indian Navy on the basis of Diploma certificate?
  14. Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  17. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  18. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
21st April 2013, 07:53 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep22 View Post
i am doing diploma in mech engg.this is my last year....i want to join indian navy....pls tell me whats the procedure to go there after diploma in the way i get full credit of doing diploma....and my height is 6 feet 2 inch bt my eyesight is weak it is -2 both....bt i 'donot' suffer from color blindness.....hv checked it...am i eligible????please suggest me in the right way and will i be able to persue my degree there??????pls suggest ...u can also mail me on [email protected] or [email protected]
You can apply for the CDS exam.

It is conducted by the UPSC every year.

You can apply for three branches :-

1] Indian Army

2] Indian Navy

3] Indian Air force

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam :=

1] The age limit of the candidate is varied to vary branches :-

>> For Indian Navy :– 19-22 years
>> For Air force :– 19-23 years
>> For Indian Army :– 19-24 years

2] The candidate must be completed his/ her graduation from any recognized university.

3] The candidate who is appearing in final year can also apply for this exam.

Selection process for this exam :-

>> Written exam

>> SSB Interview

For more details, just go to the site :- http://upsc.gov.in

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.
4th November 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir, I am competed diploma in mechanical engineering & now I study in second year of mechanical engineering(degree ).....so can I give me jobs in navy with continuing degree .....please sir .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?